Reinforced Rounthane is extruded round thermoplastic belting with a reinforced core of polyester cord or steel. This versatile product is simple to install and maintain in both conveying and power transmission applications.
Fast, Easy Splicing:
You won't lose hours of production waiting for steel cable to be braided. With our tool kit, anyone can make a perfect splice in less than 15 minutes...virtually eliminating downtime! And the cables lighter weight makes installations safer too. Urethane can be joined using only a heat paddle.
Because of their exceptionally strong reinforcement, Shingle extrusions keep their shape, maintain their tension, and will not stretch even under the stress of heavy loads. That means no surge, les downtime, fewer "knockdowns" and better productivity.
- Replaces Nylon/Steel and other reinforced belts
- Superior splice strength
- Splices easily in minutes
- No stretch
- Increases productivity
- Urethane – for greater flexibility
- Hi-Cap – for superior wear and strength
- Made in USA
- FDA Compliance - Profile Extrusionis
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Shingle Thermoplastic Extrusions - A World of Possibilities
- Tile/Glass Conveying
- Dairy Processing Belting Program
- Cable for Canning & Filling Lines
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.