Nylon core leather covers insure a higher coefficient of friction for excellent traction and superior power transmission efficiency. Available with leather on both sides (2L) or one side (L). Chrome leather surfaces are used on applications exposed to oil, grease or other liquids.
Nylon core belts can be supplied endless by your Shingle distributor, or you may order the belting in the type and width of your choice, any length up to 200 ft. – and make your own belts in your own plant with lap making equipment available from Shingle.
- No permanent elongation
- High power efficiency
- Speeds up to 10,000 FPM
- Quick, endless splicing
- Abrasion resistant covers
- Chrome leather covers - 1 or 2 sides
- Available with nylon cores up 0.210" thick
- Made in USA
- NYCOR Product Line Brochure
- Cone Drives Industry Brochure
- Folding & Corrugated Box Manufacturing Industry Brochure
- Flour Mills Brochure
- Wire and Cable Manufacturing Brochure
- Packaging Equipment Industry Brochure
- Newspaper Reel Tension Belts Brochure
- Unwind/Rewind Belts
- Woodworking Industry Brochure
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.