Shingle's NYCOR SG and XG rubber covers offer excellent abrasion resistance, heat and static dissipative properties, and oil and grease resistance. Shingle Green SG rubber is specially compounded to offer excellent wear as well as high grab. Our Gray XG rubber has even greater abrasion resistance. The coefficient of friction of both Gray and Green SG rubber guarantees maximum traction without excessive shaft pressure.
There are a wide range of top and bottom cover combinations in a variety of materials and thicknesses including textile, anti-static fabric and rubber. These are available off the shelf in standard widths up to 20 inches and lengths to 200 feet and longer. Belts are available laps prepared, endless, longitudinally spliced, and with a variety of other fabrication options.
- No permanent elongation
- High power efficiency
- Speeds up to 10,000 FPM
- Quick, endless splicing
- Abrasion resistant covers
- Over 12 cover styles available
- Offers highest horsepower
- Made in USA
- NYCOR Product Line Brochure
- Paper Converting Brochure
- Cone Drives Industry Brochure
- Core (Tube) Winding
- Folding & Corrugated Box Manufacturing Industry Brochure
- Printing Industry Brochure
- Wire and Cable Manufacturing Brochure
- Packaging Equipment Industry Brochure
- Canning/Can Manufacturing Belting Program
- Unwind/Rewind Belts
- Woodworking Industry Brochure
- Flour Mills Industry Brochure
- Newspaper Industry Brochure
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.