Specially designed Nycor products integrate components from across the Nycor range to meet a customer's application needs. Any of Shingle Belting's existing cover or nylon core raw materials can be combined or new materials can be developed to create a belt designed for maximum belting performance. Prototype designs can be produced in small quantities for testing purposes.
Standard production runs are in widths up to 20 inches and lengths up to and beyond 200 feet. Belts are available laps prepared, endless, longitudinally spliced, and with a variety of other fabrication options.
- No permanent elongation
- High power efficiency
- Speeds up to 10,000 FPM
- Quick, endless splicing
- Abrasion resistant covers
- Many cover styles available
- Offers highest horsepower
- Made in USA
Shingle Belting's custom designed Nycor products can meet the requirements of any industry.
- NYCOR Product Line Brochure
- NYCOR BR Ribbed Belting
- NYCOR Solutions for the Printing, Paper Converting, & Box Industries
- NYCOR SG3K5 Solutions for the Paper Box Industry
- NYCOR SG4/60A Solutions for the Box Industry
- NYCOR SG1.411 for Backstand & Unwind applications
- Unwind/Rewind Belts
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.