Polyflex PDC Drive Belting will help keep your conveyor system on track and on schedule.
Shingle Polyflex Drive is solid, extruded thermoplastic positive drive belting with integrally molded teeth on the pulley side.
Polyflex Drive's positive drive design eliminates slippage and maximizes load capacity with its deeper tooth engagement.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because of Polyflex Drive’s homogeneous construction and integrally molded teeth, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
Your Weight is Over! Watch the video and see for yourself.
View the USDA Equipment Acceptance Certificates:
- Hygienic, homogeneous construction with fully molded teeth and no cords decreases bacteria contamination
- Easy-to-clean construction decreases water and detergent consumption by up to 70%
- Excellent cut & abrasion resistance and excellent resistance to solvents, oils, and greases
- 2” & 1” pitch PD deep tooth design eliminates slippage and provide optimum sprocket engagement for maximum drive
- PDC’s center lugs ensure positive tracking and maximum hygiene due to the added open area
- Zero-tension belt system reduces stress on conveyor components and increases belt and conveyor life
- Easy, fast butt splice minimizes downtime
- Durable HDPE sprockets and accessories are available in a range of sizes
- Easily retrofitted on modular belting applications
- Poultry and Meat Packing
- Fish Processing
- Cheese Processing
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Confectionary Products
- Bakery Industry
- Cereal Processing
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.