Your Weight is Over!Watch the video and see for yourself.
Shingle Polyflex Drive is solid, extruded thermoplastic positive drive belting with integrally molded teeth on the pulley side.
Polyflex Drive's positive drive design eliminates slippage and maximizes load capacity with its deeper tooth engagement.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because of Polyflex Drive’s homogeneous construction and integrally molded teeth, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
- USDA / FDA / 3A Accepted
- Hygienic, homogeneous construction with no cords and with fully molded teeth decreases bacteria contamination
- Easily cleaned construction decreases water and detergent consumption by up to 70%
- Excellent cut & abrasion resistance and excellent resistance to solvents, oils and greases
- Deeper tooth design eliminates slippage and provides optimum sprocket engagement for maximum positive drive
- Zero-tension belt system reduces stress on conveyor components such as bearings and shafts and increases belt and conveyor life
- Easy, fast butt splice minimizes downtime
- Durable HDPE sprockets in multiple sizes (View accessories)
- Easily retrofitted on modular belting applications
- Poultry and Meat Packing
- Fish Processing
- Cheese Processing
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Confectionary Products
- Bakery Industry
- Cereal Processing