Shingle Polyflex conveyor belting is a solid extruded elastomeric resin that outperforms conventional food grade Nitrile, PVC or Urethane fabric belts.
Polyflex S Series is for applications requiring normal loads, and is available in several thicknesses. Available in tan and blue - blue Polyflex is used for differentiating product color from the belt color and to reduce eye strain.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because Polyflex is non-porous, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
Visit our sprocket-driven positive drive S series
- USDA / FDA / 3A Accepted
- Nonporous covers to resist bacteria and allergen contamination
- Abrasion & cut resistant
- Easily made endless (decreases down time)
- Available with v-guides, cleats, sidewalls and edge capping
- Customized subliminal pacing stripes and/or numbers
- Available with textured or smooth surfaces
- Available in Tan & Blue
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Made in the USA
- USDA Equipment Acceptance Certificate - Polyflex SD S & H
- USDA Dairy Polyflex S BLUE
- USDA Dairy Polyflex S TAN, 040 TAN, and WHT
- FDA Compliance - Polyflex TPU lace
- FDA Compliance - Polyflex S SD
- Polyflex Bacteria Resistance Brochure
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Fish Processing Industry Brochure
- Poultry and Meat Packing Industry Brochure
- Cheese Processing Industry Brochure
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.