Shingle Polyflex conveyor belting is a solid extruded elastomeric resin that outperforms conventional food grade Nitrile, PVC or Urethane fabric belts.
Polyflex SCR Series is center-reinforced with fabric to minimize elongation. The fabric can be treated with Wearflex Encapsulation to make the fabric impervious to environmental liquids and oils. Blue Polyflex SCR is used for differentiating product from the belt and to reduce eye strain.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because Polyflex is non-porous, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up. Download Polyflex Brochure
- USDA / FDA / 3A Accepted
- Nonporous covers to resist bacteria and allergen contamination
- Fabric reinforced to minimize elongation
- Wearflex Encapsulation to seal the belt fabric
- Abrasion & cut resistant
- Easily made endless (decreases down time)
- Available with V-Guides, cleats, sidewalls
and edge capping
- Available with subliminal pacing stripes and/or numbers
- Available with textured or smooth surfaces
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Made in the USA
- Polyflex SCR Series Brochure
- Polyflex SCR-IP Series Brochure
- USDA Certification HICAP 20SCR
- FDA Compliance - Polyflex TPU lace
- Polyflex Belting Program
- Polyflex Bacteria Resistance Brochure
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.