Shingle Polyflex conveyor belting is a solid extruded elastomeric resin that outperforms conventional food grade Nitrile, PVC or Urethane fabric belts.
Polyflex SR Series is fabric reinforced to minimize elongation. Available in tan and blue- blue Polyflex is used for differentiating product color from the belt color and to reduce eye strain.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because Polyflex is non-porous, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
- USDA / FDA / 3A Accepted
- Nonporous covers to resist bacteria and allergen contamination
- Fabric reinforced to minimize elongation
- Abrasion & cut resistant
- Easily made endless (decreases down time)
- Available with V-Guides, cleats, sidewalls and edge capping
- Available with subliminal pacing stripes and/or numbers
- Available with textured or smooth surfaces
- Available in Tan, Blue & Ivory
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Made in the USA
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Confectionary Products
- Bakery Industry
- Cereal Processing
- Cheese Processing
- Tobacco Products
- Printing Industry
- Waste Treatment Plants
- Polyflex SR Series Brochure
- Polyflex SR-LD Series Brochure
- FDA Compliance - Polyflex TPU lace
- Polyflex Bacteria Resistance Brochure
- Polyflex Solutions For the Food Industry
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Poultry and Meat Packing Industry Brochure
- Canning/Can Manufacturing Belting Program
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.