Shingle POLYFLEX Conveyor Belting is a solid extruded elastomeric resin that outperforms conventional Nitrile, PVC or Urethane fabric belts.
POLYFLEX SR Series is fabric reinforced to minimize elongation. Available in tan and blue- blue POLYFLEX is used for differentiating product color from the belt color and to reduce eye strain.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because Polyflex is non-porous, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
- USDA/FDA/3A Accepted
- Nonporous covers to resist bacteria and allergen contamination
- Fabric reinforced to minimize elongation
- Abrasion & cut resistant
- Easily made endless (decreases down time)
- Available with V-Guides, cleats, sidewalls and edge capping
- Available with subliminal pacing stripes and/or numbers
- Available with textured or smooth surface
- Available in Tan, Blue & Ivory
- Wide temperature range
- Made in USA
- POLYFLEX SR Series Brochure
- POLYFLEX SR-LD Series Brochure
- FDA Compliance - POLYFLEX TPU lace
- POLYFLEX Bacteria Resistance Brochure
- POLYFLEX Solutions For the Food Industry
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Poultry and Meat Packing Industry Brochure
- Canning/Can Manufacturing Belting Program
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.