Shingle Belting's truly endless Tren solutions for various industries are designed with many years of application experience and manufactured on state-of-the art equipment. This equipment was designed to eliminate the construction inconsistencies of belts made on autoclaves by applying consistent heat and pressure throughout the bonding process.
Shingle Belting's Tren truly endless belts are designed for maximum performance built to the specifications for equipment in various industries including woodworking, metal working, agricultural, and others. Consisting of the highest quality raw materials, the rubber and thermoplastic covers and tensile fabrics have been developed to solve problems for OEMs and End Users worldwide.
The rubber and thermoplastic covers are available in a variety durometers and can be provided with different surface impressions and fabrication to maximize belt life and throughput performance.
The premium rubber covers, thermoplastic covers, and reinforcement materials result in truly endless belts that offer maximum performance.
- Specially compounded Tren rubber and thermoplastic covers are designed for maximum abrasion resistance and uniform pull throughout the belt's life.
- Manufactured truly endless, Tren belts have no splice that can fail.
- High tensile fabric for low elongation.
- High coefficient of friction covers are engineered with the proper elasticity to resist compression and can be milled to exacting thicknesses.
- Available with a wide range of fabrication.
- Base belt options include flat, poly-v, timing, and custom belt surfaces.
- Box Manufacturing
- Cement Pipe Manufacturing
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.